Chicken Caesar Tacos recipe
10 tasty tacos
- 300g Old El Paso™ Stand 'n Stuff™ Taco Kit
- In this kit - 10 Stand 'n Stuff™ Tacos, Taco Seasoning, Taco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 600g skinless chicken fillets
- 3 rashers bacon, finely sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cos lettuce, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice
- Combine Taco Seasoning Mix, flour, chicken and toss until coated. Heat a little oil in a pan and cook chicken over a medium heat until golden brown and cooked. Rest for 5 minutes, and then thinly slice.
- Add bacon to pan and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel. Cook eggs in pan like an omelette over medium heat until set. Remove and finely chop. Toss together chicken, bacon, egg, lettuce and dress with mayonnaise and lime juice.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove Tacos from plastic, keep heatproof wedge inside shells to retain shape. Fan Tacos slightly apart on tray and heat in an oven for 5 minutes.
- Fill Taco shells with chicken salad mix and drizzle with Taco Sauce.
Old El Paso and associated words and designs are trademarks of Pet Incorporated. © 2011
Find more Old El Paso recipes:
Crispy chicken soft tacos
Beef burger fajitas
Sizzling steak fajitas
Easy tortilla lasagna
Seared lamb and tomato burrito
Chicken and salad burritos
Mexican sausages in soft tacos
Chilli beef tacos
Chilli con carne burrito
Beef and capsicum fajita
Cheese and spinach quesadillas