Mexican Sausages in Soft Tacos recipe
10 easy Soft Tacos
- Old El Paso™ Soft Taco Kit
- In this Kit - 10 mini Tortillas, Taco Seasoning & Mild Taco Sauce
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and thinly slice
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Old El Paso™ Jalapenos, optional
- 1 cup grated light cheese
- Combine beef mince, ½ sachet Taco Seasoning (reserve remaining), onion, egg & parsley. Divide mixture into 10 portions and shape into 10 cm long, sausage shapes.
- Preheat barbecue or frying pan add oil and cook sausages for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add capsicum and cook until lightly charred.
- WARM Tortillas to separate. Open Tortilla pouch, discard freshness sachet. Microwave 10 Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Place Tortillas, Mexican Sausages, capsicum, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, cheese and Taco Sauce onto a platter.
- Let everybody fill their Tacos, just the way they like.
Old El Paso and associated words and designs are trademarks of Pet Incorporated. © 2011
Find more Old El Paso recipes:
Crispy chicken soft tacos
Chicken Caesar tacos
Beef burger fajitas
Sizzling steak fajitas
Easy tortilla lasagna
Seared lamb and tomato burrito
Chicken and salad burritos
Chilli beef tacos
Chilli con carne burrito
Beef and capsicum fajita
Cheese and spinach quesadillas