Chilli Beef Tacos recipe
10 spicy Tacos
- 1 x 140g Old El Paso™ Stand 'n Stuff™ Taco Shells
- 600g lean beef mince
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 1 x 35g Old El Paso™ Chilli Seasoning Mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- juice of ½ lime
- 3/4 cup grated light tasty cheese
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Old El Paso™ Medium Taco Sauce
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Cook beef , onion and chilli seasoning for 5 minutes. Add ¾ cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove Tacos from plastic, keep heatproof wedge inside shells to retain shape. Fan Tacos slightly apart on tray and heat in an oven for 5 minutes.
- Tomato Salad: Combine tomatoes, red onion, coriander and lime juice.
- Fill Taco shells with cooked beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato salad and drizzle with Taco Sauce.
Old El Paso and associated words and designs are trademarks of Pet Incorporated. © 2011
Find more Old El Paso recipes:
Crispy chicken soft tacos
Chicken Caesar tacos
Beef burger fajitas
Sizzling steak fajitas
Easy tortilla lasagna
Seared lamb and tomato burrito
Chicken and salad burritos
Mexican sausages in soft tacos
Chilli con carne burrito
Beef and capsicum fajita
Cheese and spinach quesadillas