Sausage bake recipe
- 8 sausages
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180°C. Set aside a baking dish.
In a frying pan, brown the sausages and place in baking dish.
Place the capsicum, onions and tomatoes into the and dish drizzle with olive oil.
Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes.
- Use the best beef sausages you can buy for this recipe.
- Oven roasting the vegetables gives them a great depth of flavour and brings out the natural sugars.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.