White choc crunch squares recipe
- 100g margarine
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 1½ cups rice bubbles, crushed to 1 cup
- 180g block white eating chocolate, melted
- extra,1 cup rice bubbles
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 18cm x 28cm slice pan; line base and 2 long
Beat the margarine, sugar and yolk in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in sifted flour and rice bubbles; mix well. Using fingers, press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan.
Bake, uncovered, in oven about 15 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool slightly.
Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread evenly over cooled base using back of a metal spoon; refrigerate until firm.
Cut into squares.
- For an extra treat, sprinkle chocolate mixture with chocolate sprinkles or hundreds and thousands or coloured snowflakes before refrigeration.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.