Chicken meatballs recipe
- 1kg chicken mince
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp powdered chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
In a large bowl, place the chicken mince, breadcrumbs, eggs, cumin, chicken stock and garlic. Combine well using a metal spoon.
Roll tablespoons of this mixture into balls. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meatballs over a medium heat, turning constantly using an egg slice. These only take 3-5 minutes to cook through. Just slice one in half to check they are white all the way through.
Serve with tzatziki and Lebanese bread and a garden salad.
- I place these on skewers and give them to my kids. They have never turned them down EVER!
- The reason I always make such a large batch is because these are so popular. They are fine hot or cold and travel really well in a lunch box or on picnics.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Related chicken recipes:
- Amazing roast chicken
- Apricot chicken with parsley
- Asian chicken noodles
- Caramelized apple and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts
- Chicken fried rice
- Cheat's chicken biryani
- Chicken and cheese pasta bake
- Chicken and pumpkin risotto
- Chicken and sugar snap stir fry
- Chicken and vegetable pie
- Chicken bacon and mushroom fettucine
- Chicken balls
- Chicken risotto
- Chicken satay skewers
- Crispy chicken thighs with rosemary and potatoes
- Easy chicken casserole
- Easy Chinese lemon chicken