Ice cream sundae recipe
Ice cream sundaes are a big bowl of yum and you can make these to please everyone's taste. The secret is using good quality ice cream. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- Good quality ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Fruit: fresh or tinned fruit salad, sliced bananas, fresh strawberries, mango cheeks.
- Chopped nuts or sprinkles
- Ice cream wafers
Layer ice cream, fruit and chocolate sauce in a bowl or cup.
Top with nuts or sprinkles.
Grab a spoon and enjoy!
- Use good quality ice cream when making these sundaes.
- It's a bit naughty but whipped cream is a great addition!
- This ice cream sundae was one of my pregnancy cravings.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.