Halloween fangs recipes recipe
- 2 green apples, quartered
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
Using a sharp paring knife, cut each quarter in half and slice V shapes in the top and bottom of the adjoining edges so it looks like your slices have "teeth".
Spread peanut butter in between the "teeth". Squeeze together your slices so the peanut butter oozes out.
Place almond slivers into the peanut butter so they look like fangs.
- It's a good idea to ensure that you have no guests with peanut allergies before you make these.
- Crunchy peanut butter may be substituted for smooth.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.