No-drip ice blocks recipe
These ice blocks are made from jelly mixture and still won’t drip even when they are melting. Jelly crystals come in a wide variety of colours and flavours and this is a really economical way to make ice blocks.
- 1 pkt jelly crystals, any flavour
- 250ml boiling water
- 200ml cold water
- Ice block moulds
In a bowl, add jelly crystals and boiling water. Stir. When the crystals are all dissolved, add the cold water. Stir.
Pour mixture into ice-block moulds and freeze.
- Run the moulds under warm water for a few seconds to release the ice blocks from the moulds.
- You can use only one flavour of jelly or try using a few different flavours and layering them in the moulds.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more frozen treat recipes:
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Frozen yoghurt pops
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Frozen banana bites
- Strawberry ice cream
- Snickers hot fudge sundae
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Homemade chocolate paddlepops
- Frozen fruit slushies