No-drip ice blocks recipe
These ice blocks are made from jelly mixture and still won’t drip even when they are melting. Use more than one flavour and layer them! Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 1 pkt jelly crystals, any flavour
- 250ml boiling water
- 200ml cold water
- Ice block moulds
In a bowl, add jelly crystals and boiling water. Stir. When the crystals are all dissolved, add the cold water. Stir.
Pour mixture into ice-block moulds and freeze.
- Run the moulds under warm water for a few seconds to release the ice blocks from the moulds.
- You can use only one flavour of jelly or try using a few different flavours and layering them in the moulds.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more frozen treat recipes:
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Frozen yoghurt pops
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Frozen banana bites
- Strawberry ice cream
- Snickers hot fudge sundae
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Homemade chocolate paddlepops
- Frozen fruit slushies