Tropical fruit popsicles recipe
- 1 x 310g tin mandarin segments
- 1 x 425g tin mango slices
- 1 x 440g tin crushed pineapple in juice
Drain mandarin segments and set aside 4 pieces. Place remainder in the blender. Drain mango slices and set aside 3 pieces. Place the remainder in the blender. Set aside 4 tbsp of crushed pineapple and place remainder in the blender. Blend until smooth.
Roughly chop all reserved fruit and stir it in with the blended fruit.
Pour into ice block moulds and freeze overnight.
- Add some strained passionfruit pulp to this recipe if you happen to have some.
- This recipe makes a large quantity. If you don't have enough ice block moulds, use small plastic cups that are filled to the halfway mark. After they've been in the freezer for 6 hours, push pop sticks into them, then back into the freezer to completely freeze.
- These Tropical fruit popsicles include delicious chunks of mandarin, mango and pineapple pieces. They're an especially refreshing treat on a hot day.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.