Tiny Teddy trains recipe
- 100g chocolate, melted
- 1 x 340g family size pkt Smarties
- 12 x 25g Milky Way Bars
- 1x 200g pkt Pascall Licorice Allsorts
- 1x 180g Natural Confectionary Co Licorice sticks
- 1 250g box Tiny Teddies, honey flavour
Using the melted chocolate as 'glue', stick 2 Smarties on each side of the Milky Way Bar for the wheels.
Glue one 1/2 square of Licorice Allsorts onto the top of the Milky Way.
Cut a Tiny Teddy off at the waist and glue onto the top of the train.
Cut a licorice sticks in half crossways and glue on the front of the train as the steam spout.
- I used the microwave to melt my chocolate in 20 second bursts.
- We used bite-sized Milky Way's.
- You can use these to make a train decoration on a cake. Just get some licorice straps to lay out the tracks.
- This recipe was inspired by Kidspot social member Nicola Healey and created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.