BBQ pork ribs with baked potatoes recipe
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1 pkt MAGGI Tender Ribs BBQ
- 4 large (1.2kg) potatoes, scrubbed and washed
- 1/3 cup (80g) light sour cream
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C if fan forced). Place 1kg Pork ribs in oven bag
Pour MAGGI Tender Roast BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe Base into oven bag, close with tie, gently rub to coat ribs.
Pierce 2 or 3 holes in top of bag, place on tray on bottom rack of oven and cook for one hour. Bag will expand, ensure sufficient space between oven racks.
Meanwhile, prick potatoes all over with a fork; wrap potatoes in foil squares; add to oven, bake on top shelf for one hour. Stand 5 minutes.
Carefully remove from foil, cut a deep cross in the top of each potato; using a clean tea towel to hold each potato, squeeze base gently to open up top. Place on serving plate with pork ribs. Divide sour cream amongst potatoes, top with chives.
- Steamed broccoli or a leafy green make the perfect vegetable partner to this tasty meaty meal. Delicious!
- Be prepared for a bit of messy finger-licking with this dinner. Much of the joy of eating ribs is all the gnawing and sucking of the bones you get to do.
- This recipe was developed by the MAGGI Kitchen. MAGGI. Happiness Made Simple.