Fruit slushies recipe
Fruit slushies are best made using frozen fruit. They're great on hot day when the kids just don't want to eat using fresh fruit and fruit juice blended. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 1 cup frozen fruit (mango, pineapple, banana, watermelon, rockmelon, berries)
1 cup juice (apple, orange or pineapple)
Place fruit into blender and pour in 1/2 of the juice.
Blend until smooth. Add a little more juice if required.
- Fruit slushies are super healthy and the kids will love making up their favourite combinations.
- This is a great way to get little ones, who won't eat a piece of fruit, their vitamins.
- For a great tropical combination, you can use mango and pineapple pieces and add a little coconut milk for flavouring.
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand;s best recipe finder.
Related ice cream recipes:
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Strawberry ice cream
- Ice-cream sandwiches