Tic Toc tea cups recipe
- 1 pkt (250g) Griffins Hundreds and Thousand biscuits (or other alternative)
- 1 pkt (250g) marshmallows 4 flavours
- 1 pkt (200g) Allen's Freckles
- 1 pkt (34g) Lifesavers Musk, halved
- 100g white chocolate, melted
Lay out the biscuits on a serving platter. Use the melted chocolate to 'glue' a marshmallow to the centre of each biscuit.
Place a dot of glue on the top of each marshmallow and place a Freckle on top.
Place a dot of glue on the cut surfaces of each Lifesaver half and stick it to the side for a cup handle.
- If you don't have chocolate to use as the glue, you can make a paste using icing sugar with a few drops of water to stick these together.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.