Super easy rocky road recipe
- 4 cups milk chocolate melts
- 80g copha
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles
- 100g packet mini marshmallows
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- Hundred and thousands to decorate
Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
Stir chocolate melts and copha in a large bowl, over a pan of simmering water, until smooth. Remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
Spread mixture into prepared pan.
Sprinkle over hundreds and thousands.
Refrigerate until firm.
Cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- copha - Registered trade mark Peerless Foods.
- Copha is called Kremelta in New Zealand
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.