Sleepy Tiny Teddies recipe
- 1 pkt (250g) Arnott's Milk Coffee biscuits
- 1 pkt (200g) Tiny Teddy biscuits
- 1 pkt (500g) white ready-made icing
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup jam
- writing icing tubes
Slice the Milk Coffee biscuits in half and lay on a tray. Brush biscuit with jam and stick two Tiny Teddies on to the biscuit.
Roll out about a quarter of the ready-made icing on a board, dusted with icing sugar, until about 3mm thick.
Cut a 'blanket' for each Teddy bed and brush with jam and place over the Teddies. Cut small strips to create a 'blanket fold over' for each Teddy bed.
Decorate the Teddy blankets with the writing icing tubes.
- I placed the jam in a resealable bag with the corner snipped off so it would be easier for the children to handle.
- These are a great alternative to cake for school birthday celebrations.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related kids party recipes: