Homemade chocolate popsicles recipe
These homemade chocolate pops tastes just like chocolate Paddle Pops. You start with nice creamy chocolate custard and then freeze them into popsicle moulds. A really summers day treat. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 500mls milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp cornflour
Place the milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Whisk in the sugar, cocoa and cornflour. Stir constantly until the mixture is has thickened.
Pour into popsicles moulds and freeze.
- You can use reconstituted powdered milk in place of fresh milk for this recipe.
- This recipe makes 6 popsicles.
- I bought popsicle moulds at the local discount store for a few dollars and they have paid for themselves many times over.
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Strawberry ice cream
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Frozen fruit slushies
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.