Snickers hot fudge sundae recipe
This is a delicious ice cream topped with Snickers and fresh peanuts. It literally takes 2 minutes and tastes divine! Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 3 x 58g Snickers bars, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts, unsalted
- good quality vanilla ice-cream
Place chopped Snickers in a small glass bowl. Microwave on high for 20 seconds; stir. Microwave for a further 40 seconds.
Spoon over vanilla ice cream and top with peanuts.
- You need to be ready to eat before you start preparing this dessert because it needs to be eaten straight away.
- Make sure that you keep steam and water away from the Snickers while in the microwave or it will make the chocolate seize.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.