Homemade apple chips recipe
- 4 gala apples
Preheat oven to 150°C fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Using an apple corer, remove the apple cores. Slice into 2mm slices and lay on the baking trays.Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake for 2 hours, stopping after the first hour to turn the slices over. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container when cooled.
- I like to make as many trays of these as I can fit into the oven.
- You can peel the apples if you don’t like apple skin.
- My daughter likes to make these into necklaces with kitchen string and eat them while she is wearing them.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Potato chips
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate