3-ingredient biscuits recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
Roll tablespoon sized balls and place on the tray. Push down each one with a fork.
Bake for 10-15 minutes. Leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes and then further cool on a wire rack.
- If you mixture is a little too dry you can add a few drops of milk to moisten it.
- I like to make a double batch of these so we cook once and then eat twice.
- These are delicious if you spread Nutella on them and sandwich them together.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more biscuit and cookie recipes.
- 3 in 1 biscuits
- Anzac biscuits
- Double chocolate biscuits
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Funny face biscuits
- Jelly biscuits
- Jam drop biscuits
- Kiss biscuits
- Milo biscuits
- Muesli biscuits
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- Gingerbread heart cookies
- Yo-yo biscuits