Ham and apple slaw sandwiches recipe
- 1 green apple
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 4 sandwich bread slices
- 2 slices ham
Grate apple and mix with grated cheese, a squeeze of lemon juice, mayonnaise and spring onion.
Arrange 4 slices of bread on a bench and cover 2 slices with apple slaw.
Place a slice of ham on top of each and then cover with remaining slice of bread.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More sandwich ideas:
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot jam and cottage cheese sandwiches
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches