Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches recipe
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 1 handful potato chips, plain or flavoured
Spread each slice of bread with butter and then with a thin layer of marmite.
Cover 2 slices with chips and then top with bread slice.
Cut into halves and serve.
- For maximum crunch make marmite sandwiches for lunch boxes and then give kids a small bag of chips to place in at lunch time so they still have crunch.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich