Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwiches recipe
- 1 single chicken breast
- 1- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- ½ avocado
- 2 frilly lettuce leaves
Cook chicken breast in a saucepan of simmering water until cooked through. Allow to cool and then chop and mix with teriyaki sauce.
Spread each slice of bread with avocado.
Top 2 slices of bread with chicken and then cover with lettuce.
Top with remaining bread slices and cut.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich