Nana's club sandwiches recipe
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices sandwich bread
- 2 slices ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
Mash eggs with a knob of butter and season with salt and pepper.
Spread 2 slices of bread with egg mixture and cover with a lettuce leaf. Butter 2 slices of bread on both sides and other 2 slices on one side.
Place double buttered slices on top of lettuce. Cover with ham and remaining bread slices buttered side down.
Cut off crusts and cut into fingers.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich