- ½ cup cream style sweet corn
- 1 size 6 egg, lightly whisked
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices toast sliced bread
Mix the corn, egg and cheese together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper if you like.
Place 2 slices of bread on a sandwich press and top with filling.
Cover with top slices and cook until golden.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich