Nutella and banana toasted sandwiches recipe
- 4 slices Tip Top The One toast sliced bread
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 1 banana
Toast bread slices until golden.
Spread each slice with nutella, slice banana over 2 pieces of the toast and then top with remaining slices.
Cut and serve.
* these could also be made in the toasted sandwich press
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More Tip Top The One sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich