Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches recipe
- 4 slices sandwich sliced bread
- 75g spreadable cream cheese
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
Cut crusts from bread and then spread with cream cheese.
Sprinkle carrot and chopped celery over bread and season with salt and pepper.
Roll sandwiches into pinwheels and then chop each one in half.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Apricot jam & cottage cheese sandwich
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Cheese & roast pumpkin sandwich
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich