Healthy chicken club recipe
2 - 3
- 6 slices Tip Top The One sandwich sliced bread
- ½ cup hummus
- 8 thin slices cucumber
- ¼ cup lightly toasted seeds and nuts eg. Sunflower, pumpkin, pistachio
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and thinly sliced
- handful of watercress or rocket leaves
Spread slices of bread with hummus.
Top 2 slices of bread with cucumber and sprinkle with the seed/nut mixture.
Place another bread slice on top, hummus side down.
Carefully spread with a little more hummus and then cover with chicken and watercress leaves. Cover with top slices of bread, hummus side down.
Cut into halves.
This recipe was created by Helen Jackson of www.foodlovers.co.nz
More Tip Top The One sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich