Ham, cheese and salad sandwiches recipe
Ham, cheese and salad sandwiches with Tip Top the One sandwich bread.
- 2 x slices shaved sandwich ham
- 1 x Cheddar cheese slice
- 4 x sliced tomato rounds
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 x slice Tip Top The One Sandwich Bread
Layer slices of ham, tomato, lettuce, cheese and grated carrot on one slice of Tip Top The One Sandwich bread.
Place other slice of bread on top and cut diagonally.
- Wedge tomato between lettuce and ham to prevent the sandwich going soggy.
More Tip Top The One sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich