Egg salad sandwich recipe
Egg salad sandwiches with lettuce for a great kids' lunch.
- 2 x Boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 1/4 green onion finely chopped
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sandwich Bread
In a bowl mix together egg, celery, green onion, and mayonnaise.
Spread over sandwich bread and top with lettuce.
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Apricot jam & cottage cheese sandwich
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Cheese & roast pumpkin sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich