Cream cheese & craisin sandwich recipe
Cream cheese & craisin sandwich with carrot cucumber and lettuce.
- 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Craisins, chopped
- 1 x carrot, grated
- 8 x thinly sliced cucumber rounds
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 x slices sandwich bread
In a bowl mix together cream cheese and craisins.
Spread over sandwich bread and top with carrot, lettuce and cucumber.
- Substitute sultanas for craisins.
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Apricot jam & cottage cheese sandwich
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Cheese & roast pumpkin sandwich
- Egg salad sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich