Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich recipe
This tuna & sweetcorn sandwich is a great healthy lunchbox idea for children.
- 1 x 130g Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 x can Sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 2 x Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Avocado - mashed
- Spinach leaves
- 2 x slices sandwich bread
In a bowl mix together tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise.
Spread avocado over one slice of bread and top with tuna mixture. Place remaining slice of bread on top.
More sandwich ideas:
- Ham and appleslaw sandwiches
- Kiwi chip and marmite sandwiches
- Apricot & cottage cheese sandwich
- Nana's club sandwiches
- Cream cheese, carrot and celery sandwiches
- Healthy chicken club
- Teriyaki chicken and avocado sandwich
- Nutella and banana toasted sandwich
- Tuna, mayo, celery and lettuce sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwich
- Craisin & cream cheese sandwich
- Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
- Ham, cheese & salad sandwich