Strawberry Custard Cream Flan recipe
- 250g milk chocolate
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- 1 packet of setting custard (made to instructions on packet)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 packet of whipping cream
Place the chocolate into the microwave* on high for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
Take out of microwave and stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
Add in Kellogg's® Coco Pops®.
Line the inside of a flan dish with the chocolate mixture and put the dish in the refrigerator to harden.
Pour in prepared 'setting' custard and add strawberries on top.
Finish with whipped cream and allow the pie to set in the refrigerator.
- White chocolate can be used instead of milk chocolate.
- Instead of making one large pie use a muffin tray to make individual flans.
- Try using the flan base with different fillings such as fresh fruit and whipped cream.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.
Find more Kellogg's recipes:
- Banana sticks
- Moon rocks
- Ice- cream Sandwiches
- Strawberry Custard Cream Flan
- White Chocolate cheesecake
This recipe was written by Kellogg's.