White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 1¼ cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 500g cream cheese
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
Combine with Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® and using a spoon press into the base of a 20cm spring form tin. Place to one side.
Melt 150g of chocolate as per directions above. Place into a food processor with all ingredients except remaining chocolate and blend until smooth.
Using a wooden spoon, stir through the remaining chopped white chocolate.
Pour mixture over base and place into the refrigerator. Allow to set for at least 2 hours and serve with fresh berries.
Best made a day or two before use.
- Try using Milk Chocolate and Kellogg's® Coco Pops®.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.
Find more Kellogg's recipes:
- Banana sticks
- Moon rocks
- Ice- cream Sandwiches
- Strawberry Custard Cream Flan
- White Chocolate cheesecake
This recipe was written by Kellogg's.