Snow balls recipe
- 85g copha, chopped
- 100g vanilla marshmallows, chopped
- 2 cups Kellogg's Rice Bubbles
- 3/4 cup coconut milk powder
- 1/4 cup icing sugar, sifted
- extra icing sugar
Mix the copha and the marshmallows in a heat resistant bowl.
Put this bowl carefully into a saucepan with simmering water
Melt the mixture over low heat, until both ingredients have just melted [this mixture will not mix together.
In a large bowl mix the Rice Bubbles, coconut milk powder, icing sugar and melted copha mixture, combine well.
Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls on a foil lined tray.
Set and store in the refrigerator.
Serve sprinkled with icing sugar.
- Copha is a registered trade mark of Peerless Foods.
- Copha is sold as Kremelta in New Zealand.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists