Rocky crunch cakes recipe
- 110g butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups sifted plain flour
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Cream butter and sugar, add remaining ingredients. Mix well until mixture resembles a stiff dough.
Place heaped teaspoons of mixture on greased baking tray, forming rocky shapes.
Bake in a preheated over at 180°C for approximately 15 minutes until golden.
Allow to cool. Store in airtight container.
- To make these extra fancy, try drizzling them with a little melted chocolate once they've cooled.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.