Fruit and jelly cups recipe
- 1 pkt orange jelly
- 1 pkt red jelly
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 200g green seedless grapes, halved
Get out 10 clear plastic wine goblets.
Make up the red jelly as per directions. Fill each cup one-third of a cup of red jelly mix.
Take a tablespoon of fruit and place it in the unset jelly. Refrigerate until set.
Make up the orange jelly as per packet directions and add 1/3 cup, pouring gently over the red jelly. Add a tablespoon of the remaining fruit mix into each cup and set in the refrigerator.
- For this recipe you can choose your favourite fruit or jelly flavour.
- Do not use kiwifruit, pineapple, paw or any other fruits that are high in acid content as this stops the jelly from setting.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.