Nutella dip recipe
For this delicious dip we team naughty, naughty Nutella with thick Greek yoghurt to make a healthy dip for fruit. Try and stop yourself from trying this. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt, plain
- ½ cup Nutella
- fruit of your choice
In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt and Nutella.
Pour into a bowl and place on a platter surrounded with delicious chopped fruit pieces.
- I like to use rockmelon, honeydew melon, strawberries apples and bananas to dip into this dip.
- If your child is allergic to nuts you can try a nut-free alternative to Nutella made by Sweet William. It would be ideal to use this if you want to send this dip to school.
- Choose your children’s favourite fruits and try to make sure they are in season and fresh. Better still get the children to make their own choice of fruits.
- For a low-kilojoule alternative you can use low-fat Greek yoghurt.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.