Fruit pops with chocolate dip recipe
- 6 strawberries, green tops removed
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced into discs
- ½ rockmelon, seeds removed, sliced into triangles
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 400g white chocolate melts
- 400g dark chocolate melts
- 4 tbsp cream (thickened or thin is fine)
- pop sticks or lollipop sticks
Thread fruit pieces onto pop sticks and place onto a serving platter.
Melt white chocolate in the microwave in a glass bowl. Heat on high for 1 minute, remove, and stir vigourously. Return to microwave and heat for 20 second bursts, taking care to stir well in between until the chocolate is melted. Add 2 tbsp of cream and stir well.
Repeat for the dark chocolate.
Place dark and white chocolate into separate dipping bowls. Place beside fruit on platter and serve.
- You can dip these fruit pops then freeze for very cool ice blocks.
- Use whatever fruit is in season.
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.