Cheesecake dip recipe
The ingredients for this dip are a little bit naughty, but it is a great way to get that cheesecake flavour without actually having a slice of cheesecake. If you use lots of fresh fruit to dip in this I think it’s a great treat.
- 250g cream cheese
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200ml cream
- 6 Arnott’s Butter Snap biscuits
In a small microwave bowl, heat the cream cheese in a microwave on high for 45 seconds.
Whisk in the brown sugar, lemon juice and cream until combined.
Place the biscuits in a re-sealable bag and crush using a rolling pin.
Pour the cheesecake mix into a serving bowl and sprinkle with crushed biscuit.
Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
- If you use low-fat cream cheese and reduced fat cream for this recipe it will be even healthier.
- You can also use wafers and sweet biscuits to dip with.
- You can omit the lemon juice and instead swirl through melted chocolate to create chocolate cheesecake dip.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.