Gluten-free tuna nicoise salad recipe
- 1 egg
- cos lettuce (optional)
- 1 small can of tuna
- handful cherry tomatoes
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- green beans, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- olive oil
- dash lemon juice
Hardboil the egg and once cool, slice into quarters.
Break up about 2-3 leaves of the washed cos lettuce.
Place all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss.
Mix in the mayonnaise, a sprinkle of the olive oil and a sprinkle of the lemon juice. Mix together with salad ingredients.
Place the sliced egg on top and serve.
More salad recipes
- Find more easy quick dinner ideas
- Summer steak with tomato salad
- Chickpea salad
- Pumpkin, feta and chickpea salad
- Chicken and mango salad
- Warm chicken salad
- Asian salmon salad
- BBQ chicken salad
- Creamy potato salad
- Baby Caprese salad
- Lamb, pumpkin and chickpea salad
- Chicken and cranberry waldorf salad
- Pasta salad
This recipe was created by nutritionist, Amanda Fraser for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.