Chocolate crispy biscuits recipe
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 2 cups Kellogg's Rice Bubbles cereal
- 1/2 cup milk choc bits
- 1/2 cup white choc bits
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- 5 tablespoons chocolate spread
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Beat margarine and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until pale in colour.
Gradually add egg and vanilla extract, beating well after each addition.
Stir in sifted flour; mix until well combined.
Add Kellogg's Rice Bubbles cereal, choc bits and hazelnuts (if using); mix well using hands.
Spoon level tablespoons of mixture onto baking paper lined oven trays.
Bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Stand 5 minutes on trays; cool on wire racks.
Sandwich biscuits together with chocolate spread.
Store in airtight container
- Add any variety of nuts that tickles your fancy for extra crunch.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.
Find related biscuit and cookie recipes.
- 3 in 1 biscuits
- Anzac biscuits
- Double chocolate biscuits
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Funny face biscuits
- Jelly biscuits
- Rice bubble and sultana biscuits
- Jam drop biscuits
- Kiss biscuits
- Milo biscuits
- Muesli biscuits
- Three ingredient shortbread
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- Gingerbread heart cookies
- Yo-yo biscuits