Halloween teeth recipe
- 2 red apples, quartered and core removed
- 4 tbsp peanut butter, smooth
- 1 pkt (100g) Mallow Bakes (mini-marshmallows)
Step 1. Take an apple quarter and slice it lengthways in half and then half again.
Step 2. Spread each slice of apple on one side with peanut butter.
Step 3. Line 8 white mini-marshmallows up (as teeth) on top of the peanut butter.
Step 4. Place another apple slice on top with peanut butter side facing down to make an apple slice ‘sandwich’.
- If you won’t be serving these up straight away, you will need to brush the apple slices with some lemon juice to prevent them turning brown.
- I used large Sundowner apples for this recipe but you may choose any variety of apples you like.
- You could use crunchy peanut butter if you want your teeth to look gnarly and un-brushed.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.