Mini meatloaves recipe
These little meatloaves are made with beef mince and topped with mustard, cheese and tomato sauce. The kids will love the individual serves.
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp seeded mustard
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
In a bowl combine the beef mince, egg, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup of cheese and breadcrumbs.
Shape the mixture into 4 loaves or press into the individual slots of an oiled muffin tin.
Brush the top of each little meatloaf with 1 tsp of mustard and 1 tsp of tomato sauce each. Place a quarter of the cheese on the top of each mini-loaf.
Bake for 20 minutes.
- I like to serve these with a salad and chips.
- My kids love that these are little individual meatloaves.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.