Easy avocado salsa recipe
This easy avocado salsa depends on fresh produce and simple flavours to give you a really delicious flavour every time. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand
- 2 ripe avocadoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, diced finely
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped into quarters
Place the avocadoes, garlic and red onion in a bowl. Combine well.
Add the cherry tomatoes to the bowl and fold through the avocado mix.
Place all of the ingredients into a serving bowl.
- There are so many other ingredients you can add to this recipe. Season it with salt and pepper, spice it up with Tabasco or squirt some lemon juice into it for even more flavour.
- If you were looking to increase the veggie content of your nachos, this would be great piled on top.
- This recipe was created by Chantelle Ellem for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Chantelle on Fatmumslim or on Facebook or Twitter.