Tim Tam cake pops recipe
- 1 x pkt (200g) Tim Tam biscuits
- 80g cream cheese
- lollipop sticks
- 200g dark chocolate melts
- fondant decorations
Step 1. Grab a packet of Tim Tams and the cream cheese.
Step 2. Place them in a food processor and blend until well combined.
Step 3. Roll tablespoon-sized balls of the mixture and lay on a tray covered with baking paper. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and push lollipop sticks into the balls.
Step 4. In a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate and dip the balls into the melted chocolate. Tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Lie onto baking paper and decorate.
- I used ready-made fondant decorations from the supermarket but you could also use desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s, crushed nuts, sprinkles or melted white chocolate.
- You can also use Mint Slice biscuits in place of Tim Tams for this recipe.
- This recipe makes 10 cake pops and may easily be doubled or even tripled.
- These are great to wrap and give as gifts. If you want to display these on a party table, you can place some florist’s foam (Oasis) in a gift box and cover it with tissue paper. Then you can just poke in the pop sticks and serve.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.