Healthy yoghurt bites recipe
- 1 x tub 175g strawberry yoghurt
- 1 resealable bag
Step 1. Gather yoghurt, bag and scissors and spoon.
Step 2. Place opened bag in a cup and pour yoghurt into bag.
Step3. Snip tip of the corner of the bag off.
Step 4. Pipe small dots of yoghurt onto a cooled tray and place in the freezer.
- To speed up the process I placed my tray in the freezer before piping the yoghurt.
- Removing the bites from the tray was easy. You can just give them a gentle push and they pop off. For extra quick removal, you can line the tray with baking paper.
- These are small and melt fairly quickly so you should only serve small amounts at a time.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.