Banana, raspberry and mango sorbet recipe
Fruit purees are great first foods when introducing your baby to solid food. Find baby food recipes including pureed fruits and vegetables and baby cereal.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 frozen mango (cut into slices and frozen in cling wrap the night before)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (frozen in a resealable bag the night before)
Remove fruit from freezer and leave to soften slightly for 10 minutes.
Add to blender and blend until smooth.
- If you’d rather the seeds of the raspberries removed, puree fresh raspberries and push the puree through a fine sieve to remove the pips. Then freeze and add the frozen cube/s to the blender with the other fruit.
- This sorbet cannot be refrozen.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham for Kidspot.