Pulled beef sliders with watercress salad recipe
Serves 4 - makes 8 sliders
- 1½ tbsp horseradish cream
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1½ tsp caster sugar
- large bunch watercress, leaves picked to make 2 cups
- 1 bunch radishes (about 6-8 radishes), cut into matchsticks
- 8 small buns (I use dinner rolls)
- 560g pulled beef (about ½ cup per slider)
Mix horseradish cream, lemon juice and caster sugar together and season with salt and pepper.
Mix together watercress leaves, radish and dressing together and set aside.
Cut buns in half and stuff with warmed pulled beef, topped with watercress salad.
- If you don’t have the pulled beef but just have to have these, cook up a little minute steak and pop that into the rolls.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.