Creamy orange popsicles recipe
These creamy orange popsicles use orange juice concentrate and healthy yoghurt for a tasty popsicle that your kids will love. Pop them in the freezer and break them out on a hot day.
- 250ml orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 500ml Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place the orange juice concentrate and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Over a medium heat, whisk until sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in yoghurt and vanilla extract.
4. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze.
- I used a Zoko pop maker for this recipe. They make a batch of popsicles in 7 minutes. You can use small papercups if you don't have popsicle moulds.
- You can make these raspberry flavoured by replacing the orange juice concentrate with pureed and strained fresh or frozen raspberries.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more frozen treat recipes:
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Frozen yoghurt pops
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Frozen banana bites
- Strawberry ice cream
- Snickers hot fudge sundae
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Homemade chocolate paddlepops
- Frozen fruit slushies